Sunday, June 9, 2024

Planning Task Two : 60 Second Pitch

 Script:

Hello, my name is Maisy and I am here to pitch 'BEATZ', a new music magazine aimed at a 16-25 year old mainstream audience. This is a magazine focusing primarily on the drum and bass genre, this is due to drum and bass being post popular as I analysed my target audience research. 

'BEATZ' will first be launched at £3.50 to encourage my target audience to buy the magazine, starting in January 2025. However, this price will increase to £4.50 when the second edition launches. 

The strap line to my magazine is, 'Enter the new realm', which would hopefully encourage my audience to introduce themselves to a new genre. The readers of my magazine can expect to find interviews with names known world wide, including Hedex, dates to upcoming events including festivals/DJ sets and many competitions to win things such as free tickets or discounts to your chosen event.

I will make sure that my content is appealing to my audience through using bright colour schemes and images featuring well known artists and events to encourage my audience to buy each edition.

Thank you for taking time to listen to my pitch. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/y18I50dc-so?si=3_rW6KzTIT_MzeCS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Task Three: Masthead Design

  I've designed my masthead and strapline to be bold, allowing my magazine to hopefully stand out to readers when looking for a magazine...