Saturday, August 31, 2024

Checkpoint : Does Your Planning Meet The Requirements of the Set Brief?

I believe that my planning meets the requirements of the set brief. Firstly, I have ensured that the editing of my magazine front covers, contents pages and my website is all covered. This is including the types of images I will take, typography (fonts) and the layout of each of these sections. I have made sure that all my images will have a different use of mine-en-scene for my different editions, creating new topics for readers to be attracted to. 

I have made sure that both my magazine editions and my website are 'easy to read' while still including everything that I need to. I believe this will strongly help the growth of 'Beatz'  as people will not get confused or struggle to read my editions or website. Furthermore, I have incorporated the written elements that will be used in both my magazines and website such as the masthead, main cover line, contents plugs and other copy. All the copy will be different, specifically between my two magazine editions, this is shown the mockups I completed in my planning, task 6.

Also, on my magazine I have ensured that include the link to my website written on the front page, this will tie my work to each other, informing readers of an online platform in which they may prefer. Moreover, the price will be clearly state at the top of my front page, as shown in the mockup, once again making it clear for readers. 

Overall, I believe that I have reached all requirements that are needed, I have gained an understanding of the work being set and I now have clear ideas for both my editions and my website, making my work for the future much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Task 8 : Photography Planning

For my front cover on one of the magazines, my friends Maggie and Ruby are letting me take photos of them to capture a cool and eye-catching...