Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Planning Task Three: Masthead Design

 


I've designed my masthead and strapline to be bold, allowing my magazine to hopefully stand out to readers when looking for a magazine. I believe all of these mastheads have an eye-catching effect, however, my chosen design is the bottom design, this is because I believe it stands out to readers without an overly harsh effect which may draw more attention. As the strapline is a thinner font, i think it connotes an element of class and subtleness, allowing readers to deeply recognize the vast range of artists and songs that can be found within the drum and base genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Task Three: Masthead Design

  I've designed my masthead and strapline to be bold, allowing my magazine to hopefully stand out to readers when looking for a magazine...